The ideas for baby shower decorations are about as endless as a person’s imagination. You can decorate for a specific theme, or just go for it with balloons and crepe paper. Some of the most popular shower themes are: any kind of Animal themes, jungle or safari, Disney, Storybooks, Baby Einstein, Sesame Street, Ducks, garden and/or bugs, bees, polka dots, Noah’s Ark, storybooks, and birds or owls. Pretty much covers everything out there, doesn’t it?
Most party supply stores have baby shower decorations in theme packs available, which include most everything you need, including invitations, paper plates, napkins, etc. And, for someone with limited time a party supply store can be a godsend.
There are also online shops who will ship everything to you, thus eliminating the need to go shopping at all. Online shops are great if you are sending a party pack to a new mom or a hostess as part of your gift to the new parents.
Baby shower decorations range from elegant to glamorous and from fun to fantastic. As I said before, you are only limited by your imagination. Below are some examples of baby shower decorations. If they give you ideas, that’s great. If not, then my I suggest the following online party supply shops:
- Party Pail — http://www.partypail.com/
- Party City — http://www.partycity.com/
- PartyLand — http://www.partyland.com/
- Birthday Direct — http://www.birthdaydirect.com
- Balloontime — http://www.balloontime.com
- Martha Stewart — http://www.marthastewart.com
- The Baby Center — http://www.babycenter.com
- Parents.com — http://www.parents.com
- Kara’s Party Ideas — http://www.karaspartyideas.com/
- The Bump — http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/baby-showers.aspx
- Hostess with the Mostest — http://www.hwtm.com/baby_showers
For more great theme ideas, check out our Theme Page.
Whatever theme, food, or decorations you choose, I hope your baby shower is a wonderful, memorable event! Remember having a great party doesn’t mean you need to spend an arm and a leg. It just means you need to be as creative as you can be!