Onesie Baby Shower Party Ideas
- Assorted Onesies
- Fabric Paint
- Fabric Markers
- Paint Brushes
- Cardboard or poster board cut to fit inside the onesies
- Clothes pins
- Clothes line or strong ribbon
- Wash the onesies ahead of time and iron them if needed
- Choose your onesie and stencil
- Put cardboard into the onesie to keep paint from leaking through
- Use sponge or brush to paint inside the stencil (or free hand something if you’re feeling gutsy!)
- Hang with clothes pin on a line (with cardboard intact) and allow to completely dry.
- Wash after 72 hours.